Contribute
Register

Newbie Successful Build in one weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WIFI
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
This is an amazing group. Thanks for doing this. As a professional Editor and Film Maker, i have to use an MAC, but cant stand them any longer. I had some issues getting past the Bios stage, but once CMS and TV-d were disabled, it was all gravy. Getting to boot without the USB in was a little tricky, but last night i just installed every driver that Multi-beast offered, and we are golden. I am running Davinci Resolve ver 16 and its on fire running 4K video with no problem. Very impressed with the work you all have done. THANK YOU!

Only thing weird is that the screen saver is not working, and of course no WIFI, but i assume i can use the Ethernet port once i actually have
a network up here in the boonies?

well instead of throwing shade, maybe can you tell me what ones to select?
only the ones you need

check your motherboard manual for details on ethernet and audio etc

Its working, i can start making money with it now. why mess with it, it aint broke. But thanks for your negativity, I was just trying to thank you guys.

Its working, i can start making money with it now. why mess with it, it aint broke. But thanks for your negativity, I was just trying to thank you guys.
no worries, it is just that if you throw everything at your machine, that can cause more harm than good

good luck with your build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back