i7-6500U
Graphics
HD 520, 1366x768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys.

I'm a extremely newbie in this scene. I've installed High Sierra successfully on my laptop.
HP 14-132la (i7 6500u, Intel Graphics 520 working correctly)

First, But I want to learn how to patch the dsdt tables to get the most of this laptop.
At this point I've followed religiously all guides posted here about how to get sound of my Realtek ALC282 with no success, neither HDMI audio. guides like editing config.plist, put 3 on the layout and reboot with a untouched AppleHDA.kext and AppleALC.kext on my clover kext folder. Nothing!
Even that, I don't have battery indicator and shutdown problems.
I don't know what to do really.. Someone here willing to help me? Please.

Hi guys.

I'm a extremely newbie in this scene. I've installed High Sierra successfully on my laptop.
HP 14-132la (i7 6500u, Intel Graphics 520 working correctly)

First, But I want to learn how to patch the dsdt tables to get the most of this laptop.
At this point I've followed religiously all guides posted here about how to get sound of my Realtek ALC282 with no success, neither HDMI audio. guides like editing config.plist, put 3 on the layout and reboot with a untouched AppleHDA.kext and AppleALC.kext on my clover kext folder. Nothing!
Even that, I don't have battery indicator and shutdown problems.
I don't know what to do really.. Someone here willing to help me? Please.
i have moved your post to laptop compatibility

lots of information in the faq:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I've read very carefully all the info.. No luck!
Now I have HDMI audio, no onboard audio.
I'm trying to patch the DSDT tables. But keeps appearing this issue when I click on Compile:
"syntaxis error, unexpected $end and premature End-of-File" when I apply the "Remove _DSM methods" patch.

When I don't apply it appears "syntaxis error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG1.
I've even disassembled with refs.txt. So much error to deal with than without using it.
Someone can help me? So I can start to patch them.

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    834.3 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back