HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've just enabled User Groups for the forum. This means we can quickly find and organize groups of users with similar hardware. Here's a short list of the default groups. Post here if you're not represented!

Asus P55
Gigabyte H55
Gigabyte P55
Gigabyte X58
Intel P55
Laptop
MSI P55

To join an open group, log into Control Panel here: ucp.php?i=175

ASUS X58 isn't here, and there are several users who use them...

Tom

tinkerC said:
ASUS X58 isn't here, and there are several users who use them...

Tom

Thanks- just added H55, P55, X58 for Asus, Gigabyte, Intel, and MSI. That should do it for now. Maybe P35/P45 if anyone's interested?

frankle said:
How about EVGA ... might not have enough for X58 and P/H55 groups but maybe 1 global for the board brand.

You got it.

Tom said:
Maybe P35/P45 if anyone's interested?

yes please! i followed the iboot+multibeast but my machine won't boot from hdd? (i previously had leopard running fine) so help from other users with similar hardware would be great!!

love your work!

Attachments

• dsdt.dsl.zip
    20 KB · Views: 162
Shuttle SX58J3 !!!

I purchased a Shuttle SX58J3, as well as an i7, and 16GB ram. Everything works well, up to iBoot, but the networking gear is integrated with the hard drive, and Mac OS X does not recognize it. I will use my second PCI slot for a network card (one is the video card). Just in case you guys want some advice before purchasing this machine!

So, BTW, who can recommend a good network PCI card, that Mac OS X will recognize, and is solid, but not especially expensive?

Where is the Users Group located?

Edit: Found it. :D Go to the Control Panel. It's in the left Options menu.

New question: Is it only for PMs or is there chat rooms...how do we take advantage of being in a User Group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back