Motherboard
Asrock g81m vg4
CPU
Celeron 2.8 dual
Graphics
Ati R5 200
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everybody i just made my first hackintosh and it rocks . :)

The thing is that i didnt got any INPUT from the microphone onboard inputs . So i decided to edit my config.plist with clover configuration ( not a good idea :( ) newbie error !! Now the mac wont boot . Neither on safe mode with the USB installer . I have clover boot insfaller and sierra the last version ..

I have to say thay before replacing the config.plist on my hdd i made a backup and place it on my desktop . The questiom is How i get there and copy it back ? I know windows dos but im really new on this .

I know i can get to terminal from the installer disk utility . But the commands etc . im lost there .

My no so popular motherboard is Asrock g81m vg4 . Ive got working the audio and sounds but no input on the microphone .

BTW does anyone managed to,get the microphone input working with this mb ?

Thanks for any help and patience guys !

@jeam25, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi I've just restore from Disk Utility using a carbon copy backup and ran it from Installing Mac usb setup . First boot after that won't find any boot hdd so i copied the EFI from my install usb and then run multibeast to boot without usb . Now I'm up again .

BUT mic input STILL not working .. Any Ideas ?

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back