CPU
i7-7770K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So brass tacks and all, everything else is working, but for the life of me, i cannot get the AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext provided by github vit9696, using newest versions of each kext made available. It shows I should be supported and have run through everything i can think of to atleast make the devices show up, regardless of audio or not. I will be attaching my config plist and the 2 updated kexts i attempted to use(IF asked by admin) by it would seem clover method, put the two kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other . Any help I can get is appreciated, I tried going by the guides available here but cannot seem to get things to work, most likely user error on my part though.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 79
UPDATE: seems my S/L/E AppleHDA.kext was corrupted, repaired it by getting a copy from the install usb using pacifist, then replacing the old one using kextbeast, then applying some sudo cmod commands and such to repair the perms, then touched it, and it is now loading. BUT i still have zero audio although the actual audio options for output show up, just zero audio output.

UPDATE: AUDIO FIXED! used newest version of applealc and lilu by vit9696, and set my audio ID to 2, now internal speakers are fully working over the green back port. Also front panel audio connector working as well!

thanks toleda, audio works with that. but now and prior, i cannot get audio to stick after sleep. I tried using the guides and in fact tried following this one
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...x-hero-i7-7700k-32gb-ram-intel-630-hd.222316/

to get my audio working the bits towards the bottom about adding applehdacontroller to kextstopatch section in clover configurator/xcode, (i used xcode). and have tried darkwake, darkwake = 1 and darkwake =8 still audio will not stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back