Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
This is my build:

Intel i5 3750K - Stock Cooler
MSI z77A-g43
16 GB 1600Mhz Ram
HD 4000 Graphics

I tried for three days to get this to run off the hard drive and was unable.
It would install but would "panic" when booted form the main HD if it booted at all :banghead:

Followed this guide but I think it was old because multibeast didn't have some of the options mentioned.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...success-msi-g77a-g43-mountain-lion-build.html

Just looking for a suggestion or a push in the right direction to get this fully functional.

This is my build:

MSI z77A-g43
16 GB 1600Mhz Ram
HD 4000 Graphics

It would install but would "panic" when booted form the main HD if it booted at all :banghead:

Followed this guide, but I think it was old because multibeast didn't have some of the options mentioned.
[Success] MSI G77A-G43 Mountain Lion Build

Just looking for a suggestion or a push in the right direction to get this fully functional.

Have you gone to any OSx86 forums to see if you have selected compatible hardware? There are many restrictions to building a Hackintosh...one of them would be product compatibility.:)

Have you gone to any OSx86 forums to see if you have selected compatible hardware? There are many restrictions to building a Hackintosh...one of them would be product compatibility.:)
Why would he go anywhere else? There are 100's of successful post here using that board. :yawn:

This is my build:

MSI z77A-g43
16 GB 1600Mhz Ram
HD 4000 Graphics

Followed this guide but I think it was old because multibeast didn't have some of the options mentioned.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...success-msi-g77a-g43-mountain-lion-build.html

If you need help it might be wise to post your install process and Multibeast settings...

make sure you have disabled VT-d and have latest osx and drivers.
try booting using unibeast and also the searching for the kernel panic (boot in verbose mode).

well did it work ?

Yes, it was a duplicate post, noticed I posted incorrectly at first after the fact.

I am using a Mac App store bought 10.8.2
The unibeast boot key works flawlessly, I format the drive and install OS X, with no issue.
After the install with the boot key in it will boot from the HD, at that point I run the latest version of Multibeast 5.2.1
I install the following:
A DSDT.aml file I found on this forum supposedly for my board.
The DSDT version of the Realtek for ALC892
Lnx2Mac's Realtek 8xxx Network Driver
FakeSMC and Plugins
MacPro 3,1 System Definition
Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
and the version of Chimera that came with multibeast.

at reboot I remove the key and attempt to boot off the HD and get the following error:
boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: GPT
boot0: error

to which I follow the guide here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html to fix.
Which it does as far as getting it to boot, but it will then lock up as it boots and then give the message to power off my system and restart it.

The only forum post I found with my board was the one mentioned in my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back