Contribute
Register

NEW THEME: OS X Yosemite Bootloader Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the Update on the links just downloaded 1.1.

Try to install it using your instructions but I still get the tonymac remix. I am on RAID0 volume. Anyone advise

Last edited:
Hi there

Just wanted to thank you for your hard work.

I am afraid that I cannot download this comes up with content removed.
just downloaded it again worked fine for me

Thanks Carpentry

Theme Downloaded fine and I backed up the original theme renamed the folders so the new theme is Default. I did on both Extra folders on both my disk that make up the striped set but when I restart my Hackintosh. The Bootloader loads the original theme I installed when I built my Hackintosh.

Thanks Carpentry

Theme Downloaded fine and I backed up the original theme renamed the folders so the new theme is Default. I did on both Extra folders on both my disk that make up the striped set but when I restart my Hackintosh. The Bootloader loads the original theme I installed when I built my Hackintosh.
Sorry, I have no knowledge about RAID arrays so I cannot help. Start a new thread with that question maybe? Other people may be having the same problem? :idea:

Many thanks Sir :)

My new Bootloader theme styled for OS X Yosemite.
Any feedback is appreciated and helps! Thanks!

View attachment 100971 View attachment 100972

DOWNLOAD v1.0: sh.st/tKmPI
DOWNLOAD v1.1: sh.st/tFtT7
Version 1.1
- New Icons

EDIT:
- Fixed faulty links
- Version 1.1 added

Hi~ Thank you for the great work that you submitted.
I just have a few questions...

1 How come my wallpaper isn't full screen???? :think::think::think::think:
Also, btw, my apple logo booting screen also not full screen.
2 As you can see, I have 4 icons that I can click, however only 1st one and second one is the correct
one. The 1st one is my OS X, second one is my windows 7. The other two are not bootable. How am
I gonna DELETE them???

Here's a screenshot.

IMG_0580.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 852
Hi~ Thank you for the great work that you submitted.
I just have a few questions...

1 How come my wallpaper isn't full screen???? :think::think::think::think:
Also, btw, my apple logo booting screen also not full screen.
2 As you can see, I have 4 icons that I can click, however only 1st one and second one is the correct
one. The 1st one is my OS X, second one is my windows 7. The other two are not bootable. How am
I gonna DELETE them???

Here's a screenshot.

View attachment 103285

To start off, the reason it isn't displayed in full screen is most likely because the theme.plist in the theme folder isn't displaying the right resolution to your monitor. To change, go into the theme folder, open theme.plist and change the resolution numbers from 1920x1080 to you monitors resolution. Also check if you have 1080p display mode checked in multibeast!
Second, those two other things on your boot menu are devices or hard drives that are plugged in at the time. There is no way of deleting them that I know of.:p

To start off, the reason it isn't displayed in full screen is most likely because the theme.plist in the theme folder isn't displaying the right resolution to your monitor. To change, go into the theme folder, open theme.plist and change the resolution numbers from 1920x1080 to you monitors resolution. Also check if you have 1080p display mode checked in multibeast!
Second, those two other things on your boot menu are devices or hard drives that are plugged in at the time. There is no way of deleting them that I know of.:p

Okay then. :yawn: I'm stuck at my school because of heavy rain....
Later when I go home I will try it out.
Thanks! :headbang::headbang:

It doesn't work. ><:O:O

I tick the 1080p mode in multi beast.

Also, my monitor maximum resolution is 1920x1080, by right it should be fine.

The background wallpaper is 1080p, same resolution. I went into theme.plist, change the num to 1920x1080 also didn't work.

And this loading screen is also not full screen. (Unlike the pic below, same as my boot loader have black bezel around it.)

Screen Shot 2014-09-03 at 4.08.05 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back