Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370-f
CPU
I7- 8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Hey!

Just had a driver update message pop up from Nvidia....

Are these the long awaited Mojove drivers by any chance?

Would be news to me if they were.

No, Nvidia Web Driver 387.10.10.10.40.122 is for macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (17G5019).

Hi all. Just updated to the new graphics driver in High Sierra, all works lovely. My GTX 1050 Ti seems to be running about 3-4 degrees cooler than before.

Hi all. Just updated to the new graphics driver in High Sierra, all works lovely. My GTX 1050 Ti seems to be running about 3-4 degrees cooler than before.

Same for me. GTX 1070 from 49 degrees (with fans starting every 7 seconds) to 44-46 degrees without fans :)

Just got the popup as well, I'll have a look on how my EVGA GTX970 FTW is holding up in the 'ol 5,1 maxed out cheese grater. What's the preferred app here for measuring the temperature?

Update: All working fine, not a whole lot changed except an extra tab on the preference plane.

Last edited:
With Apple's move towards AMD I think there's little chance. Basically they're strong arming their high-end customers, so they'll deplete update options and commit to selling a vital organ or two when the new MacPro drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back