Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS STRIX Z270F GAMING
CPU
I7 7600
Graphics
gtx 1050
Hi Guys..
I want to start of by saying thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put in to helping us out. I build a tower hackitnos a year back, and it has brought so much happiness in my life - BIG THANK YOU:)

Secondly I know you guys hate when people post simple questions without having used google first. BUT i am really a noob, and I normally search the net thin in order to get my information- but this time i have hit a brick wall... Therefore i turn to you.

I recieved a hp from work and i emidiatly thought WOW since i knew that the 4030's are very compatible. BUT i simply cannot find ANY information on this particular type- the specs are:

Hp pavillion 1006eo (Model: LP303EA#UUW)
15.6" - Core i5 480M - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - 4 GB RAM - 640 GB HDD
Processor
Intel Core i5 480M / 2.66 GHz / 3 MB Cache
Grafik
AMD Radeon HD 6470M - 1 GB DDR3
memory
4 GB DDR3

I know it is totally anoying, but if somebody knows anything it would help me big: WILL THIS HACK???

And I want to underline: U GUYS ROCK!!!

Chris

try a retail installation using Unibeast

Thank you very much my friend - i will gather the curriage and DO IT;)

I think you'll have problems with graphics, Radeon HD 6470m doesn't work (there's a separate topic for that) and HD 2000 is not fully supported, i think you can only change resolution with some mods but no QE/CI.

djdirect said:
I dond´t know if this will work?
http://macmanx86.blogspot.com/2011/12/c ... e-log.html

Once again thank you so much - it is awsome with some feedback from people who know:)

Apple did use 6470 in some model(s) but the thing that is not supported (yet) in hackintosh is graphics switching between integrated and discrete gpu, that's why 6470 doesn't work and in some cases needs to be disabled in bios in order for you to even install or boot OS X, if you had HD 3000, you would have full acceleration but like i said already, HD 2000 doesn't work natively, you need some mods in order to change resolution but you still would be left without QE/CI, rendering your machine pretty much useless for any serious work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back