GeForce GT 520 1024 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hello guys :)

I'm a Mac user since ages and I found amazing this website and the idea to build my own box and being able to run my Snow Leopard.
I might thing to upgrade but for now it's what I have and all works here so... let's stay on it for the time being.

But now, here my question.

I currently have a bluetooth mini mac keyboard and a normal usb mouse.

What I'd like to do is build a mini mini box, but with the following requirements:

Fit this case: CFI A2059 Mini-ITX NAS/Server Case - 2 Hot Swap Bays 59 (http://linitx.com/product/13013)
I5 2500k (or any quad core alternative)
16GB RAM
2x2TB SATA (raid1 to store my data)
1x120 SSD drive
1 DVD rom
wifi g/n
bluetooth (so I can use my current keyboard)

I don't play games. Just use virtual machines and I need space and RAM (and disk speed if is possible :) ).

My problem is: which mainboard?? :crazy:
I've searched for days and apparently the only mini ITX currently available is GA-H61N-USB3 but this has only 2 SATA :(

The perfect one is GA-H67N-USB3-B3 but looks no longer available anywhere.

I read about other brands but I'm still lost and confuse regarding compatibility etc.
I'm really new in all of this and I'd like to find something that works with no issues.

I've seen easy and clear procedures about how to install the OS so... I'd like to choose properly the hardware in order to become an happy hackintosh user :p ...and of course, without spending all my salary :p

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks Mate94, I saw this thread but this mainboard seems no longer available here in UK as well :(

I wish... but when you press "buy"... that's what pops up:

Sorry, this product is no longer available to purchase

:'(

thtieig said:
I wish... but when you press "buy"... that's what pops up:

Sorry, this product is no longer available to purchase

:'(
Wait for tony's CustoMac Mini 2012... that's I can only say.

Ehm... stupid reply probably but... do you know when this will be published? :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back