Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi every one i am new to this site. i would like to build my own hackintosh computer. i am looking CustoMac Build #3. instead of using Core i5 2500k "can i use core i7 2600k"
"The 8GB ram can i use 12GB"
Another question i don't see internet wireless card to have in the CustomMac Build. Please help me
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/search/label/CustoMac

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K -
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6850
RAM: Corsair Vengence Blu 1600Mhz DDR3 (8GB)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 341
Power Supply: OCZ 500watt ModXStream Pro
Optical Drive: Sony Optiarc
Hard Drive: Seagate 1 TB 7200RPM
Installation DVD: Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Somnang

somnang1 said:
Hi every one i am new to this site. i would like to build my own hackintosh computer. i am looking CustoMac Build #3. instead of using Core i5 2500k "can i use core i7 2600k"
"The 8GB ram can i use 12GB"
Another question i don't see internet wireless card to have in the CustomMac Build. Please help me
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/search/label/CustoMac

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K -
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6850
RAM: Corsair Vengence Blu 1600Mhz DDR3 (8GB)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 341
Power Supply: OCZ 500watt ModXStream Pro
Optical Drive: Sony Optiarc
Hard Drive: Seagate 1 TB 7200RPM
Installation DVD: Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Somnang

No issues using the i7 or more RAM. Check the network section for more details on wireless card solutions - viewforum.php?f=19

Chris

thanks for comment Chris do you have any recommendation? i seem not sure cus im not good at computer. what happen if i want to boot windows as well. so i have two hard drives. any recommendation for the doul boots? please help

somnang1 said:
thanks for comment Chris do you have any recommendation? i seem not sure cus im not good at computer. what happen if i want to boot windows as well. so i have two hard drives. any recommendation for the doul boots? please help

It is best to use separate hard drives if you want to dual boot OSX and Windows 7.

do you have any suggestion or guide how to set up the bio? which one i should set up first Mac or windows. thanks

somnang

somnang1 said:
do you have any suggestion or guide how to set up the bio? which one i should set up first Mac or windows. thanks

somnang

Does not matter. The main thing is when you are installing an OS (be it Mac OS X or Windows 7) just connect the hard disk you are installing the OS to and disconnect the other.

Once the two systems are confirmed to be working separately, shut down the computer, connect both hard drives, and configure the BIOS to boot from the Mac OS X hard drive first. Then Chimera should present the option of booting Mac OS X or Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back