Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GT220
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Currently I'm running Mavericks 10.9.5 on a Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L, Nvidia 9500GT 512MB and Q6600 processor. The system runs quite well, especially after I upgraded my HDD to a Kingston SSD. I recently received a computer from a friend of mine. The computer has an Intel i7 860 processor, Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H motherboard, 8 GB (2X4GB) Kingston DDR3 RAM and Galaxy GT220 1GB graphics card. My question is are these components going to work on building a hackintosh running Mavericks and later Yosemite?
I didn't mentioned the other components because I think that if they work well in my current hackintosh build they'll work also on the new build (HDDs, power supply, DVD, keyboard, mouse etc.)
Thanks in advance

Currently I'm running OS X 10.10 Yosemite on said configuration (Intel i7 860...) and all runs well, except iMessage of course and that's fine since I don't use it. I used the guide found here and all went smooth.

Currently I'm running OS X 10.10 Yosemite on said configuration (Intel i7 860...) and all runs well, except iMessage of course and that's fine since I don't use it. I used the guide found here and all went smooth.

Could you describe your Multibeast settings? I haven't been able to boot after running Multibeast w/ User DSDT for F11 and other standard options for sounds, etc. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back