Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabite GA-H170N-WIFI
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 560
Hi,

currently i'm running my Hackintosh with onboard graphics and High Sierra, but i like to upgrade to a dedicated graphic card an OS Mojave.

Can you give me an advise which Card i should buy? I mainly us my Hacky for Photoshop and iMovie... so it doesn't need to be a high end gaming card.

Edit: Maybe RX580 ?

Thanks!
Stephan

Last edited:
Hi,

currently i'm running my Hackintosh with onboard graphics and High Sierra, but i like to upgrade to a dedicated graphic card an OS Mojave.

Can you give me an advise which Card i should buy? I mainly us my Hacky for Photoshop and iMovie... so it doesn't need to be a high end gaming card.

Edit: Maybe RX580 ?

Thanks!
Stephan

The RX 560 / RX 570 / RX 580 are natively supported in MacOS High Sierra and Mojave and so any of these will suit you fine.

Hi there,

I use a PowerColor RX570... easy plug&play on mojave... didn't change anything to get it going. 4K & Retina support out of the box...

Regards,
Sören

Great thanks! I've ordered a GIGABYTE RADEON RX 560 OC now.. hope this will do the job.

Just wan't to give a short feedback.. installed the Gigabyte RX560 Gaming OC on my Gigabyte H170n-wifi today and it works absoluty flawless.. thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back