Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,

So here I am trying hackintosh an old computer that I got from my college. They are upgrading most of the computers, and I asked if I could keep one and I got a NEC PowerMate ML450 Micro Tower, and well for the specs it is supposed to work, not all vanilla of course. Old builds often have unsupported chipsets or else.
The mother-board is an ECS-945G-M4, apparently made specially for NEC, here are the specs :

• Intel NG82945G (GMCH, Northbridge)
  • Intel FW82801GB (ICH7 R, Southbridge)
  • LPC: W83627EHF
  • Audio CODEC: AC'97 (ALC655, rev 01) : VoodooHDA Kext, I suppose.
  • LAN: GIGA Lan (Realtek 8111B, rev 01) Lnx2Mac Kext, I suppose.

So I would be using it with an Intel Core Duo, integrated graphics, Intel GMA 950 (2772 rev 02), 160 GB SATA Hard Drive, 1 GB DDR2 memory, LiteOn optical device.

So I tried and managed to install Snow Leopard using iBoot Legacy + MultiBeast Snow Leopard, and all works pretty much great, it's stable. Though it hangs sometimes and I can't manage to get QE to work, no translucent bar. On the internet it is said that the solution is a proper DSDT. Well I can't make a good one, mine seems to make the display go gray, and nothing happens after chameleon loads the operating system. So I am seeking for someone who could help me with my DSDT to make it work and stable as much as possible! So here is the clean DSDT extracted with Linux Fedora 18 View attachment DSDTNEC.aml.
I hope that someone will help me out! Oh here's a link to the detailed specs of the board.

I have made 945 work with acceleration without DSDT.
In old Tonymac Legacy Forum I think there is a fix for 945.
You can also look at kexts.com for fix. It's there.
Also OSX86.org has fixes for 945.
I have even got a 915 to work on Snow. Look for 915 also.
Never used DSDT.
For audio try USB or Bluetooth.
Voodoo causes problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back