Contribute
Register

New chameleon preference pane available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Installs and works fine under 10.7.2 rekursor, thanks.

Just one small glitch here, the Chameleon Icon doesn't show in System Prefs. It just displays a disk with a question mark on.

D-an-W said:
Installs and works fine under 10.7.2 rekursor, thanks.

Just one small glitch here, the Chameleon Icon doesn't show in System Prefs. It just displays a disk with a question mark on.
It was a discussion and a design choice to opt for the question mark hard disk icon just like the genuine osx pref panel for the partition selection choice.

We thought that your mackintosh would look more real that way :)

Try this:
Open the Chameleon.prefpane package content
then go in Resources
then edit the file name Chameleon.tiff (You could get inspired by other images there with the chameleon icon.

That should work ;)

Still not working in my rig (10.7.2). I've tried install it globally and single user. Not sure why. :crazy:

Should work fine now from r435+
Asso, I added few more features (Like IOreg SMBIOS extraction & parsing) and new options flags for the user interface like UseKernelCache and dark wake.... :cool:
I also fixed bugs like the case where non constant flags (like debug=xxx) would not remove properly from config in certains cases.

EDIT: Version 2.1 Released !
http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/c.../tree/HEAD/trunk/ChameleonPrefPane/bin/OSX106
Have fun ! :beachball:

can it also be used, when chameleon is installed on a usb-thumbdrive or is it only
applicable when chameleon is on the harddrive?

thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back