CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've installed HS then updated with security patch to get correct Driver for GT710. I have ethernet working. Not checked sound yet. However I now have no proper shutdown, everything is still spinning even though mac has software wise powered off.
I've tried fix shutdown in config.plist but nothing happens. I've looked at a few other posts on the board but none seem to show a solution to my build.
I'm not as experienced as most on here, so any help appreciated. Have updated my profile to show specs of this build.

I've installed HS then updated with security patch to get correct Driver for GT710. I have ethernet working. Not checked sound yet. However I now have no proper shutdown, everything is still spinning even though mac has software wise powered off.
I've tried fix shutdown in config.plist but nothing happens. I've looked at a few other posts on the board but none seem to show a solution to my build.
I'm not as experienced as most on here, so any help appreciated. Have updated my profile to show specs of this build.
this can solve a lot of issues if setup correctly:
usb setup guide:

I've installed HS then updated with security patch to get correct Driver for GT710
From this I am guessing that you had build 17G66 and installed a security update and then the web drivers.
If so then it was completely uneccessary as the GT 710 has native support.

From this I am guessing that you had build 17G66 and installed a security update and then the web drivers.
If so then it was completely uneccessary as the GT 710 has native support.
That's correct, but it wouldn't work in full mode until I did this. So I looked around in different places and found the suggestion of doing that which worked for me. As I say. I'm not an expert, I just try to follow others advice to cure a problem.

this can solve a lot of issues if setup correctly:
usb setup guide:
Thanks...I will have a look at this.

Here is my plist if anyone can suggest anything?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 51
Here is my plist if anyone can suggest anything?
Been a while since I did anything with Clover but see if this makes any difference :

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 46
No difference except it brings the reboot loop back after i attempt to shut down. Everything powers down except Cpu fan and Case fan which still keep spinning.

Would this be anything to do with power management???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back