Contribute
Register

New Broadcom Wi-Fi drivers in High Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks for that clarification RehabMan

@fivos1996 can you give me an email for that ?
I assume I can't share my email address on a post here. Is that correct?

I assume I can't share my email address on a post here. Is that correct?
I assume that we can since Rehabman said we have to use private mail so that way you can send me the address in order to discuss about the address and other details.
But i would wait for another confirmation before posting.

Use Private "conversation" to exchange email addresses. Posting an email address here gets read by everybody and their mother.

Use Private "conversation" to exchange email addresses. Posting an email address here gets read by everybody and their mother.
Thank you for the clarification @Stork

I would just like everyone to know that is replacing a mini WiFi/BT PCI card with a 1/2 height card. My problem is the wires from the antennas will not reach the 1/2 height card connectors. I did find an extention board, but it too would not work: a) did not push the 1/2 hieght card far enough up, b) made combo extension card/WiFi card too thick. I finally found a company that sells short cables to extend the RF cables! Hurray! They can be found at: Data-Alliance. https://www.data-alliance.net/u-fl-...5-inch-2-in-3-in-4-in-6-in-7-in-8-in-10-inch/ You will also need a small plate to extend the 1/2 card mechanically, but they are a dime a dozen on ebay and Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back