CPU
E5700
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In Clover I select to boot Install Mojave from jump drive, then I see the black screen with the white apple, but right after the bar appears and starts to load the system reboots. I have tried formatting the jump drive in all possible configurations. Nothing is working. I wish I could give you motherboard info for my system but I can't; My system has NO OS! And it would take a whole day to take the motherboard out to look at any numbers on it. Can someone PLEASE get me to the installer so I can format the hard drive and install the OS? I need this up and running.

By the way, I found someone in another post stating that you should format the jump drive using GUID. That information should've been present on the original instructions for creating the installer jump drive! Just FYI, that's pretty important.

it would take a whole day to take the motherboard out to look at any numbers on it.
Look in the BIOS settings screen - The System Information page usually shows the motherboard information.
Pentium processors are not supported although some may work with a FakeCPUID.

That information should've been present on the original instructions for creating the installer jump drive!

It is :

screen-shot-2016-09-12-at-9-37-44-am-png.210182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back