Contribute
Register

Network doesn't work - my Hackintosh doesn't recognize any Internet devices (WiFi, Enthernet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another problem. My Chimera bootloader doesn't work. When I turn on my computer, it just boots into Windows. I can access Mac OSX with USB key.
How do I fix this (and if possible do a timer for 10 seconds or something so if I don't choose Mac, it would automaticly boot into Windows)

I have another problem. My Chimera bootloader doesn't work. When I turn on my computer, it just boots into Windows. I can access Mac OSX with USB key.
How do I fix this (and if possible do a timer for 10 seconds or something so if I don't choose Mac, it would automaticly boot into Windows)

Boot using your USB, then install Chimera. If you still have same problem, then: http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

I have installed the latest Chimera several times, and I don't know what you meant with that link, beacuse I don't have boot0 error(I think)

I have installed the latest Chimera several times, and I don't know what you meant with that link, beacuse I don't have boot0 error(I think)

Your situation is the manifestation of boot0 problem when you have Windows installed.

Did that, Chimera works, but Mavericks doesnt boot up
2014-06-03 12.56.02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back