Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I did a search of the forums and didn't see anyone posting about this. Was wondering if anyone has had luck with using the Netgear N300 USB wireless adapter (aka WNA3100). I've searched the web, found less than nothing in the way of drivers. When I checked System Profile it listed it correctly but couldn't make use of it.

Running OSX 10.7.4

Is the same problem for me

Seems your not the only one with this problem. I headed out this evening and purchased the N300 Micro USB adaptor after a successful 10.7.4 installation. I got home plugged it in and followed the instructions on several posts and still nothing...not a sausage..

With this in mind, is anyone able to recommend a USB dongle or PCI Card that works OOB on 10.7.4 - i thought i'd done my research but I guess not.

:banghead:

Last edited:
hey all I've found this driver works for the Netgear \N300 WiFi USB Mini Adapter WNA3100M

download the Realtek driver RTL8192CU

http://www.realtek.com.tw/Downloads...ownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true#2777

and run the installer.pkg. Restart the hackintosh with the wifi usb adapter plugged in and it will connect automatically and run the Wireless Network Utility when it reboots into the system.

Enjoy!!!

Seb

it didnt work for me

for me - worked. latest driver for 10.8 gives you ability to set up two drivers. SU and CU. i left only CU and it fully workable after restart in my 10.9.5

Is working great on OSX 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back