Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
a friend of mine wants to install hackintosh on her acer netbook. since she does not have an external dvd rom drive, would it be possible for me to install it using a flash drive? if that's not possible then she has to buy an external dvd rom drive.

assuming she buys the dvd rom drive, i would just have to follow the same procedure in installing mac osx 10.6.3 on her netbook?

macbookpro32 said:
a friend of mine wants to install hackintosh on her acer netbook. since she does not have an external dvd rom drive, would it be possible for me to install it using a flash drive? if that's not possible then she has to buy an external dvd rom drive.

assuming she buys the dvd rom drive, i would just have to follow the same procedure in installing mac osx 10.6.3 on her netbook?

U HAVE TO TRY MY FREIND NO BODY GET HIS HACKINTOSH WORK 100%
TRY AND POST UR ISSUS TO FIND SOME TO HELP YOU

It's possible to install with a thumb drive, you have to make a .dmg from your SL Disk, then restore it to your flash drive. Some command must be done also to set the boot sector.

For compatibility, it's gonna depends on the netbook. I'll suggest you to take a look on Google for other communities who hackintosh into netbook there's a lot... On tonymacx86, it's more about desktop.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back