Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am planning on building a Hackintosh soon. I don't need it until The Old Republic comes out, so I have a couple of ideas in mind. My computer is still running ok but the hard drivei s completely full. I am thinking of maybe investing in either an external or internal drive, wiping the current one, and then installing OSX on it (dell xps 410 core 2 duo 1.8ghz) to just hold me over. I am thinking of getting an iPad 2 because right now all I am doing is web browsing, but when I get my new computer I will be gaming. Or I could build the CustoMac mini which is actually cheaper/same cost (I have not added the price of the ODD, hard drive, etc.). So what should I do? Get an iPad 2 to hold me over or build a CustoMac Mini? I would give the CustoMac Mini to my parents when I was done with it so it would not go entirely to waste..

Thank you!

An Ipad is a waste of money, especially if its only for web browsing. If you got money to blow, then buy an ipad. If not buy a netbook/chromebook/cheap laptop, then hackintosh it.

DeadlyDasher said:
An Ipad is a waste of money, especially if its only for web browsing. If you got money to blow, then buy an ipad. If not buy a netbook/chromebook/cheap laptop, then hackintosh it.

I should have put in the OP that I won't just use it for web browsing but some casual gaming, occasional garageband/imovie, watching movies, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back