Graphics
680 gtx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Finished installing with the guide :D . Only problem seems to be booting. After I updated to 10.6.4 I checked graphics with the ripple effect, watched a video on hulu, sound worked and everything. So instead of running easybeast, which I tried 2 installers earlier (restricted my resolution to 1024x768 and No more rippples). I just selected Chameleon RC4 from multibeast. When I tried booting, however there was a kernal panic

When I used iboot CD again, it was back to normal. My quesiton is how can I make Chameleon work so I dont need to use the iboot disc. :clap:

Thanks everyone

Help is appreciated,

Sam

Hi.
Please edit your profile so that it displays the System Specs of your Hackintosh. This way not only can we help you far more efficiently, but other members and visitors will be able to come along and observe what "system specs" you had 'success' or 'failure' with.

Cheers mate. As soon as you list your system specs in your profile (i.e. Signature et cetera) so that it may appear in the forum, then I shall return to help. Thanks. :thumbup:

Sure..

Optiarc DVD RW AD-7200S
XFX GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB
G Skill 4 G DDR2 667 MHz
Western Digital 320 GB SATA HD
Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L

Thanks,
Sam

Any other questions post em

samzorz said:
When I used iboot CD again, it was back to normal. My quesiton is how can I make Chameleon work so I dont need to use the iboot disc. :clap:
Sam

You should be able to still run Easybeast. once you run it, it should reboot without the CD. Now just go back into Multibeast and setup your video. I saw a clip on YT using this method. Hope this helps.

I tried that twice, I could not change the resolution or get the graphics card recognized. But when I just use iBoot it works, strange ain't it :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back