1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello Hackintosh community,

I love Mac OS X and would love to make a hackintosh of the Lenovo Yoga 900:

i5 6200U
8gb Ram
SSD 256
HD 520

i know that the Combo WF+BT is an intel card and is not supported but can i remplace it with the a broadcom one ?

also it will be compatible ? Trackpad, QHD, Sleep, Power Management, audio, graphic ?

Thank you all for your help :p

Hello Hackintosh community,

I love Mac OS X and would love to make a hackintosh of the Lenovo Yoga 900:

i5 6200U
8gb Ram
SSD 256
HD 520

i know that the Combo WF+BT is an intel card and is not supported but can i remplace it with the a broadcom one ?

also it will be compatible ? Trackpad, QHD, Sleep, Power Management, audio, graphic ?

Thank you all for your help :p

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Thanks i already read that the post :D

My question are :

- Since i didn't buy it already can you advice me this laptop for hackintosh ?
- I am pretty sure the new macbook pro will have HD 520 and will surely be compatible right ?
- Also are the wifi card replaceable ? no Bios restriction like on HP ?

Thanks for your help my friend i really need to know before buying a 1200$ Laptop :crazy:

Thanks i already read that the post :D

My question are :

- Since i didn't buy it already can you advice me this laptop for hackintosh ?
- I am pretty sure the new macbook pro will have HD 520 and will surely be compatible right ?
- Also are the wifi card replaceable ? no Bios restriction like on HP ?

Thanks for your help my friend i really need to know before buying a 1200$ Laptop :crazy:

It is not possible to predict compatibility before you attempt install...

As for WiFi replacement, it depends on whether the device is soldered or whether there is a BIOS whitelist. You can probably read about WiFi replacement in the service manual, but the whitelist you won't find out about until you attempt to install the replacement hardware.

Thank you for your answer :)

So i just have to buy it and also the WF+BT Broadcom card and try hope its works

It is not possible to predict compatibility before you attempt install...

As for WiFi replacement, it depends on whether the device is soldered or whether there is a BIOS whitelist. You can probably read about WiFi replacement in the service manual, but the whitelist you won't find out about until you attempt to install the replacement hardware.

So i just saw in the different review and disassembly the card is a M.2 not soldered but i cant seem to find the whitelist in the Lenovo website...

Also the there is a 8260 Intel and its seem to be a M.2 M+B are the slot compatible with the bcm94352Z ?

Thank you for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back