Graphics
Nvidia GT 610
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I want to hackintosh Dual boot my laptop. I would like to know if anyone knows what kexts I can use for the following WIFI card or a popular known WIFI card that is known to work with Hackintosh :

Intel 7260NGW 802.11AC NGFF/M.2 Wireless Wifi+Bluetooth BT 4.0 Mini WLAN

81BDQmU7Z8L._SY355_.jpg

intel - 001.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Nothing shows up in a search for this. Has anyone been able to get this wireless card to work with OS X or MacOS?

Good to know, thank you.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the laptop FAQ thread. I'm doing my best to get through it all. Between being a father to a special needs child, and working 60 hrs since my wife went back to school, it's been tough finding the time and energy to read through all the details in the few moments I have to myself. Not complaining, it is what it is. I appreciate that you have readily provided all of this awesome info, it's just gonna take some time and I'm trying to make the most of the little time I have.

I don't want to ditch my Intel AC 7260. I hope there is some other option. No need to reply, I'm sure the info is here somewhere already and I will eventually get to it.

Thanks again!

I opted for the BMC94360HMB and it worked great OOB with OS X 10.11.6, but I had a tough time finding a compatible driver for Windows 10. I eventually used an ASUS driver that works, but doesn't seem ideal.
Anyhow, this is a great card and a worthy substitution for the Intel 7260.

Ah yes, the laptop FAQ thread. I'm doing my best to get through it all. Between being a father to a special needs child, and working 60 hrs since my wife went back to school, it's been tough finding the time and energy to read through all the details in the few moments I have to myself. Not complaining, it is what it is. I appreciate that you have readily provided all of this awesome info, it's just gonna take some time and I'm trying to make the most of the little time I have.

I don't want to ditch my Intel AC 7260. I hope there is some other option. No need to reply, I'm sure the info is here somewhere already and I will eventually get to it.

Thanks again!

60 hours... Wife in school... Special needs child... How did that work out for you? I recently lost my disabled son. No way we could both work and give him the care he needed but his needs were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back