Contribute
Register

Need Help. Work Hacintosh with Windows is Now Not Working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
hi,
My hackintosh was working fine including imessage and all. But unfortunately my windows 10 crashed and I had to reinstall windows 10 after formatting the disk. now I cannot work on my hackintosh. my config was windows on separate disk and osx on separate disk. I have formatted only the disk whereupon windows was installed. Disk on which osx sierra was installed is intact. infact I had physically disconnected the same prior to formatting and reinstalling windows. Now I don't have access to any hackintosh or Mac system to create fresh bootup/ installation disk to reinstall everything from beginning. Some body plz help out....

hi,
My hackintosh was working fine including imessage and all. But unfortunately my windows 10 crashed and I had to reinstall windows 10 after formatting the disk. now I cannot work on my hackintosh. my config was windows on separate disk and osx on separate disk. I have formatted only the disk whereupon windows was installed. Disk on which osx sierra was installed is intact. in fact I had physically disconnected the same prior to formatting and reinstalling windows. Now I don't have access to any hackintosh or Mac system to create fresh bootup/ installation disk to reinstall everything from beginning. Some body plz help out....

Did you go into the BIOS setup screen and set the disk with Sierra on it as the first boot disk? After disconnecting and then reconnecting disks the boot order in the BIOS may have changed.

well i tried all. but still not working.. any how managed to borrow a macbook from friend and recreated installation disk but now struck at this screen when trying to reinstall afresh.

Attachments

• IMG_6798.jpg
    IMG_6798.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back