Contribute
Register

Need help with Post-Installation (Kaby Lake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z270N-WIFI
CPU
i5-7600k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1070
Hello, I'm quite new to the whole hackintosh and I've been reading many posts here to get myself started with some basic knowledge. I managed to install Sierra on my Kaby Lake (yes, i've read there's no official support yet...i think) but I'm facing some problems. And yes, I've tried searching but most of them is very general. Here are the problems for now:
1. Audio sometimes works, sometimes not. I've tried all driver using multibeast (the Voodoo one works but not always).
2. There's no wifi. I've tried various drivers for ethernet (not sure if it's the same thing).
3. PS2 keyboard doesnt work. Only through USB but I was hoping it can be used via PS2.
As for now I'm unable to connect to the internet (no wifi option) so I cant use Clover Configurator for further drivers installation.
My build is in my details but ill list it here too:
i5-7600k
Gigabyte Z270 Wifi
GTX 1070
16GB DDR4 Ram
Pcie NVME PM951 512GB SSD

If there's anything missing, please point it out. This is my first time getting into hackintosh so i dont mind learning :D

i5-7600k
Gigabyte Z270 Wifi
GTX 1070
16GB DDR4 Ram
Pcie NVME PM951 512GB SSD

There is no support whatsoever for the GTX 10*0 graphics series.

Yes I'm aware of that. I was looking to get everything else working right now, like the wifi and sound and such. Does the GPU being unsupported affect the possibilities of others to work? If not then should I unplug it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back