Contribute
Register

NEED HELP WITH NVIDIA QUADRO 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try booting with PCIRootUID=0 ? By default multibeast is booting with pcirootuid=1 which also prevents my quadro 5000 from working correctly!

Klonkrieger2 said:
Did you try booting with PCIRootUID=0 ? By default multibeast is booting with pcirootuid=1 which also prevents my quadro 5000 from working correctly!

ohhhhhhh!!!!! and where????? i can't find it!!!! and i can't find an pc rom =(

Klonkrieger2 said:

No i don't try!!!!!!! after i try to boot with PCIRootUID=0

your quadro is for mac or pc????

Day 1 of first Hackintosh.

GA-X58A-UD5/intel i7 970
QUADRO 4000 for Mac
24GB DDR3
2x512GB SSD SATA3

Monitor Apple Cinema Display w/DVI

Upon starting the Computer, I do not get a signal to the Monitor, just a black screen with no boot information.

Any ideas on where to proceed? A common response is to have the PC version instead. Is there no way to use the mac version to its full capabilities?

******EDIT: Sorry I see this is post installation section********

I have a same problem. I had a idea, if I buy MAC card, than I don't get problem, and I don't need hacking it.
But I bought it, and I don't bring back.
I have OpenCL1.1.
I tried without Graphic Enabler, OSX didn't boot up.
I tried PCIRootUID=1, OSX didn't boot up.
I found Q4000ORIG.rom file for PC, can I use it for MAC card with org.chameleon.Boot.plist, or I need save my ROM file under Windows.
How can I save down?
Thx.

There is only a PC version of the quadro 5000. The only thing i had to do, was installing multibeast, setting the kernelflag "PCIRootUID=0" and installing the OpenCL Fermi fix, which also comes with multibeast.

If you don't know how to edit kernel flags: google for chameleon bootloader kernel flags
OR:

go to your root directory and open your "Extra" folder. There should be a file namend "org.chameleon.Boot.plist". open it and edit the kernel flags.

i'll do it, but nothing to do!!! =(((

with PCIRoot=1 don't boot
with PCIRoot=0 boot but don't works at 100% and with or without the FIX is the same!

=(

I have saved my EEPROM file from PNY Q4000MAC.
I tried to add it in org.chameleon.Boot.plist:

<key>UseNvidiaROM</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>VideoROM</key>
<string>/Extra/NvidiaQuadro4000MAC.ROM</string>
<key>VBIOS</key>
<string>Yes</string>

If I boot up, than I see "unable to load rom file...", and OSX wasn't start.
Any idea?
NvidiaQuadro4000MAC.ROM.zip

Attachments

• NvidiaQuadro4000MAC.ROM.zip
    149.5 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back