Contribute
Register

NEED HELP WITH NVIDIA QUADRO 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i must flash the bios of quadro???? i must use the bios of Windows one????? or bios of motherboard?????

thx discretlogic!!! i hope to find another guru here can help me!! =D

Quick (noob) question; if you mount a compatible hardware designed for mac and you use the correct software for it, why would you need the graphic enabler opition set to yes? :confused:
If the computer was mine, I would try a clean install before returning the hardware, but of course the choice is yours.
Ah, what I said should be true if you are sure to have the mac version.

lore said:
Quick (noob) question; if you mount a compatible hardware designed for mac and you use the correct software for it, why would you need the graphic enabler opition set to yes? :confused:
If the computer was mine, I would try a clean install before returning the hardware, but of course the choice is yours.
Ah, what I said should be true if you are sure to have the mac version.
Pretty sure mac graphics cards don't work in hacks. They should work if you flash them, but why buy a mac card, which is more expensive and then flash it for windows, just buy a normal windows card.

To Lore:

I have the quadro one because i found it at good price (600€) and i can't return it!!!!!!!

I tried with fresh install and QE=off and don't work!!!!

To Gus:

can you help me about how i can flash the bios of my quadro??? i'm disparate i spent a lot of money and i want to scream!!! =(

Thanks to everyone!!!!

if i can't flash the bios yessssss......... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back