Contribute
Register

Need Help with My GTX 1050 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did everything except removing boot/arguments/nvda_drv=1. Im using a gtx 1050 ti and its not working. My mac boots up just fine, even the graphics card is detected (MSI Geforce GTX 1050 Ti) but it say 3mb instead of 4096 mb and i'm not getting any hardware acceleration. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did everything except removing boot/arguments/nvda_drv=1. Im using a gtx 1050 ti and its not working. My mac boots up just fine, even the graphics card is detected (MSI Geforce GTX 1050 Ti) but it say 3mb instead of 4096 mb and i'm not getting any hardware acceleration. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Witch cable you use plz explain.
It's not a big problem I also get first time 7mb v ram but I changed dvi-D to dvi-I and HDMI it's working perfectly.

Witch cable you use plz explain.
It's not a big problem I also get first time 7mb v ram but I changed dvi-D to dvi-I and HDMI it's working perfectly.
I use HDMI. Unfortunately I don't have a monitor or TV that supports either DVI or Display port.
Also, I use Mac os sierra 10.12.5

Last edited:
I use HDMI. Unfortunately I don't have a monitor or TV that supports either DVI or Display port.
Also, I use Mac os sierra 10.12.5
Also use Clover boot flag nvda_drv=1

Look here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-shows-256mb-vram-sierra.223191/#post-1514053

also, can you post your config.plist (minus your serial) if the above link fails.

Guys, the driver mode was in OS X default driver. I changed it to nvidia and now I'm hitting a black screen after half of the boot screen loading is complete on the gtx 1050 ti. My other graphics card, GeForce 210 works fine. Need help please!

See Problem #6 in slim.jim's thread.

Please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)
217825-f5fc015fbc878c24066bd647dda509e2.jpg

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Im hitting the same issue.

Through my research it seems that the NvidiaWebDrivers have since been updated to support 1XXX cards with Pascal GPUs (which the 1050ti has)

Im on El Cap which the new driver doesn't support. So Carbon Copy Cloner is running right now before I embark on what seems to be a bit of a minefield of an update...

Wish me luck. I will post results of my endeavours. Similarly, if those drivers work let us now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back