Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
my old rig (Core i7-4770k) went well, but i wanted to have an hardware update...

Since none of the recommended gigabyte boards were available within one day (i had to use my holiday for building...) i went for the MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon... (with i8770K and integrated graphics).
Success wasn't easy, i could not boot with the unibeast usb-Stick (tried several), only after finding an EFI-zip ("for MSI") and copying it to the USB-EFI-folder...

After trying several days booting/running from disk (after multiple runs of Multibeast und Multibeast-Clover), i now have to ask for help...

Since i'm using only build-in features (audio, network, IGPU) and do no overclocking there might be someone out there to help me with an EFI-Folder-List or a config.plist ?

Thanks in advance!
Stefan

I have a similar build, only the H370 version. You can have my config.plist file but....

I did a stupid thing and copied the wrong file to the wrong place....cause I talk too much and concentrate too little sometimes and now my once awesome working built is screwed! I do have a backup of the whole EFI folder...I must just find a way to boot into the os!! Challenges - gotta love them (NOT) But...off of my head I can remember I used aptiofix2.efi all the other ones failed on me. I will be back here soon with the EFI zip....hang tight!

Just generate your own RtVariables (UUID/Serial/etc). Hopefully Z and H will be fairly similar? Only one way to find out! See attached EFI...

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.1 MB · Views: 171
I confirm - You need to have BIOS version 7B16v14. I had the latest one (7B16v15) and I wasn't able to go to the installer. After flashing with 7B16v14 everything went smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back