Contribute
Register

Need help with install on Lenovo x201 Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
and have done it before but true gigabyte mainboard and true no problem and then broke down and bought now thinkpad x201.

Good evening. Here problem with installation have no picture. And that was so I boot my computer, comes clover, I selected point Mac os Yosemite start to install, comes buchtaben words. After switching to os start screen does not remain completely black lights bite from below. Is he trying to start os but unfortunately comes no picture. about 30 minutes turns off touch mouse starts again. , which is a mistake they can help please. already three days I try and no result. Please help them. ,

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
Good Morning. I did not quite understand what she meant now? I must practice complete clover also "themes" make file in .zip and send you?

if so no problem.

Good Morning. I did not quite understand what she meant now? I must practice complete clover also "themes" make file in .zip and send you?

Did you follow the guide?
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.175794/

Because part of that guide is constructing an EFI/Clover folder (Clover installed, Clover/config.plist, Clover/kexts, Clover/drivers64UEFI). And it is that folder I'm asking for, as well as a photo of a verbose boot.

Now've found.

how can I pass .zip?

her

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3 MB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back