Graphics
Gigabyte r9 270x
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys i need major help here im trying to hack my ga z77 up5 th i7 3770k graphics card ga r9 270x problem is evry time i set bios to have internal graphics off the pc resets internal graphics gose back to on maby my bios chips messed i got no clue but pls if some one can help ide realy apriciate it
when i try to boot sl so i can upgrade to mavericks i dont have a uni beast stick wich im attempting to make once i get os on my hard drive and if i use both card and insternal graphics sl makes like its going to load and then the big screen with the kernal n to restart my pc can some one pls help leme know if i should try and kernal flags or some thing thanks

Hey guys i need major help here im trying to hack my ga z77 up5 th i7 3770k graphics card ga r9 270x problem is evry time i set bios to have internal graphics off the pc resets internal graphics gose back to on maby my bios chips messed i got no clue but pls if some one can help ide realy apriciate it
when i try to boot sl so i can upgrade to mavericks i dont have a uni beast stick wich im attempting to make once i get os on my hard drive and if i use both card and insternal graphics sl makes like its going to load and then the big screen with the kernal n to restart my pc can some one pls help leme know if i should try and kernal flags or some thing thanks
Sounds like to me the bios setting are defaulting this may be because the battery on the motherboard may be dead although it recommended to remove any graphics cards extra hard drives and use intergrated graphics during installation then reinstall them once up and running and then debug them

yea i suspected the same thing just wasent sure got a battery the next day n now no defults but i cant get snow leopard to load up it loaded once installed but i got not even the boot error 0 message i got a remove any ,midia device n restart message the winows one my r9 270x card is saposed to work oob but ile try to remove the card n see what i get and then last night i was getting memory allocation message ati c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back