Motherboard
Lenovo Thinkpad S1 Yoga-Clover
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Since I'm new to Hackintoshing I have no idea what to do with DTSD and SSDT files (to patch them properly). I followed your guide but I'm lost.
Here are all files you requested in FAQ.
Thinkpad X230
i5 3320m
8GB RAM
320GB HDD
Intel HD 4000
MacOS 10.12.6 Sierra
Installed using https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ this guide.
I also used ssdtPRGen and CPU Power Management from this quide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-native-power-management-for-laptops.175801/
I have extracted .alm files (screenshot in attached file).
What does not work yet: Audio,Battery percentage, Screen brightness control.
PState work (I used Intel Power Gadget to verify,CPU boosts to 3.1 GHz,just like in Windows 10)
I hope I did not forget anything. Thank you.
I will appriciate every help I can get.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • kextcache.png.zip
    189.8 KB · Views: 63
  • kextstat.png.zip
    252.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Radek’s MacBook Pro.ioreg.zip
    421.5 KB · Views: 65
  • RehabMan.zip
    34.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 22.25.51.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 22.25.51.png
    335.9 KB · Views: 88
I'm not too concerned with those things not working,I would like to get help with those DSDT/SSDT files first. Can you help me please?

As I said,I went over that quide about 4 times but I'm very confused. I have extracted .aml files but I dont know what do do with them and I havent found any guide for X230.

I may be stupid,I just noticed this part
With the current Clover laptop guide, most patches that you would need to apply to the SSDTs are already done in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches
So does it mean I dont have to patch them? And since I patched SSDT with ssdtPRGen I'm done with that part and can move towards audio? I'm really sorry if I sound arrogant/dumb but I'm new and learning from scratch (and my English level does not help either)

I may be stupid,I just noticed this part
With the current Clover laptop guide, most patches that you would need to apply to the SSDTs are already done in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches
So does it mean I dont have to patch them?

Correct.
Renames are already done and you don't have dual GPU, so there is probably no reason for you to patch your SSDTs.
You can therefore focus on DSDT.

And since I patched SSDT with ssdtPRGen

That is not a patch. The SSDT.aml that comes from ssdtPRgen.sh is "generated" and therefore considered an add-on SSDT.

Ok,I will go to work on audio right now.

I feel like I started with something that is just too much for me.. I have no idea what the hell am I doing. I'm giving up.

I feel like I started with something that is just too much for me.. I have no idea what the hell am I doing. I'm giving up.

Laptops are definitely a challenge and a learning experience.
There are great resources here if you read carefully and learn as you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back