i5-8300H / HM470
Graphics
HD630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
can someone help me with the settings in config? I want to install "itlwm.kext" and make a wifi card work. The Wi-Fi card model is Intel 9462NGW. The version is BigSur.

I tried several times with OpenCore Configurator and ProperTree, but after adding in "kernel" the computer does not stratify. I put the whole OC folder from EFI. It is with Opencore and is for DELL G3 3779 laptop.

I have another OC in which the wifi device is recognized and works correctly, but I can't see the hardware temperatures with it. In the attached EFI (which I share) the sensors are read, but I don't have wifi. The reverse would also be helpful - if you could tell me what and how to add in my working EFI to see the temperatures from the hardware (CPU, SSD ...etc).

Attachments

• OC.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 44
Hello,
can someone help me with the settings in config? I want to install "itlwm.kext" and make a wifi card work. The Wi-Fi card model is Intel 9462NGW. The version is BigSur.

I tried several times with OpenCore Configurator and ProperTree, but after adding in "kernel" the computer does not stratify. I put the whole OC folder from EFI. It is with Opencore and is for DELL G3 3779 laptop.

I have another OC in which the wifi device is recognized and works correctly, but I can't see the hardware temperatures with it. In the attached EFI (which I share) the sensors are read, but I don't have wifi. The reverse would also be helpful - if you could tell me what and how to add in my working EFI to see the temperatures from the hardware (CPU, SSD ...etc).
why:
BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext

when you have intel wifi?

also missing itlwm.kext in your config.plist

Hello,

I downloaded this package ready from the Internet (unfortunately, I have already lost the information from where it was downloaded).
My old machine (described in my profile) many years ago I set it up with Clover, but I couldn't get a clover configuration to work on my laptop.
So I use it preloaded EFI with the preinstalled drivers. I replaced the wifi with a DW 1820A hoping it would recognize it, but again the software wouldn't start.
So I'm looking for help from someone who knows more than me. There are probably other extraneous things inside.
Sorry for my bad English ...
why:
BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext

when you have intel wifi?

also missing itlwm.kext in your config.plist

Hello,

I downloaded this package ready from the Internet (unfortunately, I have already lost the information from where it was downloaded).
My old machine (described in my profile) many years ago I set it up with Clover, but I couldn't get a clover configuration to work on my laptop.
So I use it preloaded EFI with the preinstalled drivers. I replaced the wifi with a DW 1820A hoping it would recognize it, but again the software wouldn't start.
So I'm looking for help from someone who knows more than me. There are probably other extraneous things inside.
Sorry for my bad English ...
i have moved your thread to laptop support

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

i have moved your thread to laptop support

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
I also added my laptop to the profile.
@Feartech tell me what I need to do to be able to see the information from the temperature sensors?

I also added my laptop to the profile.
@Feartech tell me what I need to do to be able to see the information from the temperature sensors?
where?

Screenshot 2023-06-04 214912.jpg

Here. This is the other pre-prepared EFI with which I have wifi, but no information from the temperature sensors.
no reason to have both broadcom and intel wifi kexts installed

Back