GT 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was able to install Catalina with this Clover which I have posted here, but no audio, and Big Sur is out. I would to install on my laptop i5-10300H. If some has still to able make this clover to updated and work with audio.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.3 MB · Views: 57
I was able to install Catalina with this Clover which I have posted here, but no audio, and Big Sur is out. I would to install on my laptop i5-10300H. If some has still to able make this clover to updated and work with audio.
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

nvidia is not supported, put in your intel graphics please

Hello Feartech, I have gone the link and try the clover it had given, but no success. I had same problem with OpenCore. I will go give Clover an other try, at least it boot in the Mac OS 10.15. Now, looking for help to get 11.2 install on this laptop. I have included the EFI for someone go through.

Attachments

• test efi.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 48
Hello Feartech, I have gone the link and try the clover it had given, but no success. I had same problem with OpenCore. I will go give Clover an other try, at least it boot in the Mac OS 10.15. Now, looking for help to get 11.2 install on this laptop. I have included the EFI for someone go through.
best to use OpenCore with Big Sur

also sort out your hardware profile, your Nvidia is not supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back