CPU
X5650
Graphics
HD 7970
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have everything working (I think) from my M.2 NVME install of Mojave. The only issue that I am now in the process of troubleshooting, and struggling with, is random reboots during the day. If I walk away for a couple of hours, I will come back to find that my machine has rebooted. There is nothing, to what I can determine, in the system log to indicate why (the only constant message I see before the reboot is some message concerning quick look). If anyone can point me in the direction, or suggest some way to discover why - please do. thank you. I have included some files. Again thank you.

Attachments

• Terminal Saved Output.txt
    44 KB · Views: 80
  • config.plist
    7 KB · Views: 114
  • SystemLog.txt
    46.4 KB · Views: 96
I have been testing. Currently I have set the machine to sleep after 30 minutes, which never worked in High Sierra or earlier. Sleep now works, and it prevents the 1 or 2 or so daily restarts. I think it has something to do with power management (after awhile, if not sleeping, the CPU will change power state and reboot)? How do I check this, no log gives me a clue.

Just gave me a reboot. The screen goes black like the power is cut, but it is just rebooting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back