CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So, for me it did not update properly. I tried it, but, when it is rebooting, it does not start the update automatically like it used to do. Any troubleshooting right now? Something helpful maybe?

in clover boot do you see a partition with the name of your drive with a -DATA at the end ?

Yes but when i select this the only think happen is the Apple Logo and them for ever Nothing

Yes, same here. It stops at the Apple logo and does nothing after I select the install upgrade from the boot drive when updating to 10.5.4.

hum, ok, in my experience that is something not good in your EFI folder, share it and I can have a look, also, what version of Clover are you using...

so it shout be this I really don't know right know cause why ever clover don't want to let me go to the efi folder
and wich version I don't know cause it just standing there server error in clover ?

Attachments

• config clover 2 Save.plist
    21.5 KB · Views: 81
so it shout be this I really don't know right know cause why ever clover don't want to let me go to the efi folder
and wich version I don't know cause it just standing there server error in clover ?
so clover edition is 2.5k rev 5070

So for every one i think i found the solution when you have the same problem try to update your clover bootloader from the version you have to like 5110 versions then now the macintosh data just booted normal and is trying to install the update !
i just thought i have to update clover and know i think it works!

I have a lot of grief trying to up date 10.15.3 to 10.15.4. I suspect it has to do with the Clover Boot loader 4961 .
so I attempted to install the 5102 version. Got and error , so I quit. I attemped to re install 4961, same error ??!!!??
Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 3.33.25 PM.png

So do I force an up date?

so yeah That is Not Really an error ist just want To get clear about That you want To install it just Click „install anyway“

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back