GTX650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi jvgestel68,

I have the same MB/CPU/MEM configuration as you unfortunately unibeast 6.0.1 keep crashing with a cpu2 error.
I have had no luck on testing with different boot switches. (1st time on clover) :crazy:
How did you pass this error?

Any help will be very welcome.:wave:

Thanks

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

hi jvgestel68,

have the same MB/CPU/MEM configuration as you unfortunately unibeast 6.0.1 keep crashing with a cpu2 error.
I have had no luck on testing with different boot switches. (1st time on clover) :crazy:
How did you pass this error?

Any help will be very welcome.:wave:

Thanks

Hi,
I've manually added the dsdt.aml file to the EFI patched folder. After that I was able to get to the installation screen. You did that too? I've attached the dsdt.aml, in case you don't have it.
Have you already been playing with the Clover configurator and did you actually manage to get in the EFI mount?. That might help too (or make thinks worse, always make a backup of your config.plist). I don't use any bootup paramaters except for kext-dev-mode=1 (and I'm not 100% sure if I really need it)

Cheers,
Jan

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    15.4 KB · Views: 138
UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

hi jvgestel68,

Thanks a lot for your help
:thumbup:

Just to be on the safe side I have used a dstd file I knew was inline with my mobo and the bios version.
This has allow me to boot from the usb key and install complete the OS X installation :clap:

I did not succeed to boot from my existing system disk which was on Chimera/Yosemite.
So I used a blank disk to install a spare OSX and from it cleaned Chimera files + the boot file by following this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/basics/174317-how-backup-remove-chimera-any-related-files.html and added also the dsdt on his EFI partition.

Now let's try to add the sound and OS X 10.11.1 :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back