Intel HD 3000, 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,
As the title, I need your help to install ML on laptop Toshiba L745.
I already follow this step: http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leop...ccess-installation-toshiba-l745-families.html

Mine is Toshiba L745 with i3 and Intel HD 3000. Install via usb with ML 10.8.0

At the first I put this command when boot from usb: cpus=1 busratio=23 PCIRootUID=1 -v -x
but it was failed to reach to the installer.

I just got this message:

BootCacheControl : Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) time out
AtherosL1cEthernet : Ethernet address e8:9a:8f:11:76:61

After got that message the boot process is stop. So I did hard shutdown then when I want to turn on the laptop refuse it. Till I remove the battery and put it back the laptop can turn on back.

May I know that what command you guys use to successful reach to the installer? or maybe any other step I didn't do correctly?

Thank you so much for your reply and help.

Hi guys,
As the title, I need your help to install ML on laptop Toshiba L745.
I already follow this step: http://www.tonymacx86.com/snow-leop...ccess-installation-toshiba-l745-families.html

Mine is Toshiba L745 with i3 and Intel HD 3000. Install via usb with ML 10.8.0

At the first I put this command when boot from usb: cpus=1 busratio=23 PCIRootUID=1 -v -x
but it was failed to reach to the installer.

I just got this message:

BootCacheControl : Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) time out
AtherosL1cEthernet : Ethernet address e8:9a:8f:11:76:61

After got that message the boot process is stop. So I did hard shutdown then when I want to turn on the laptop refuse it. Till I remove the battery and put it back the laptop can turn on back.

May I know that what command you guys use to successful reach to the installer? or maybe any other step I didn't do correctly?

Thank you so much for your reply and help.

If your computer has nvidia graphics, disable it in BIOS then boot with only "-v cpus=1"

See how far that gets you. If you still have an issue or can't disable the nvidia, it is likely a graphics problem. Remove the nvidia kexts from /S/L/E (GeForce*, NVDA*).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back