Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370P D3
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Intel Graphics
Wrongly updated to 5133, I need to restore 4920 version to boot Mojave. I only have Windows and I can access to EFI partition. Can't create a new usb unibeast because I don't own a mac.
I just needed an EFI folder to paste into the partition.
Thank you

Last edited:
Each time that you install/update Clover by default a copy of your entire /EFI folder is saved to the system disk in /EFI-Backups.
Replace the /EFI folder on your EFI partition with the relevant one from /EFI-Backups.

Each time that you install/update Clover by default a copy of your entire /EFI folder is saved to the system disk in /EFI-Backups.
Replace the /EFI folder on your EFI partition with the relevant one from /EFI-Backups.
thank you for quick answer. I recovered the EFI folder

Last edited:
Solved! Thanks also to the automatic EFI backups folder!!! :thumbup:

Solved! Thanks also to the automatic EFI backups folder!!! :thumbup:
hi stefan!

please, how were you able to access the system disk via windows?

i’m stuck exactly at the same situation

hi stefan!

please, how were you able to access the system disk via windows?

i’m stuck exactly at the same situation
for any future warriors:

i got the Paragon APFS for Windows trial for 10 days and was able to mount my Mojave SSD via Windows 10.

then I mounted my EFI partition using MiniTool and explorer++ to be able to modify it.

checking Clover installer log I was able to trace my fully functional EFI folder.

I finally renamed my messed EFI folder as “ihatecloverupdates” then pasted my beautiful backed up fully working EFI folder there again. where it belongs.

success. (phew!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back