Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys

I urgently need your help! I've just assemhled my new desktop PC, to make sure everything is fully in working order, I install a fresh copy of windows 7 and everything fully worked!

So I then changed my BIOS settings, just as was adviced, changed RAID to AHCI and boot from iBoot, then inserted Mac OS X and that installed successfully as well!

I was not prompted any error during the installation, not even the ones that some people are talking about which pops at the end of the installation!

Anyway, so far so good, then installed 10.6.7 combo update from Apple! That was installed perfectly as well, no problem at all!

Then downloaded Multibeast from the downloads section of this forum and then ran it, I installed Easybeast and System Utilities and restart my desktop, but sinnce then the computer can't boot up, I just see a black screen, it seem the monitor shtsdown, but the desktop is still turned on!

Don't know what to do!
Here is my desktop spec:

CPU = Intel i7 950
Motherboard = Gigabyte X58-USB3
Graphics Card = Sapphire HD5770 Vapor X 1GB GDDR5
RAM = 4GB Corsair DDR3 1600

Please give some advice!
Thanks in addvance! :)

Use iBoot to get back into the system and run Multibeast again. I'm not familiar w/ ATI setups, but try installing ATI Boot loader from multibeast. If you still have the black screen. Try using VGA, DVI or HDMI instead. Last time I updated I had the black screen until I switched from HDMI to VGA.

Thanks for the reply :)

But my motherboard doesn't have VGA port built-in!

What shall I do!

I've already tried to boot the OS X with iBoot but when I select the hard which I installed Mac OS X on, the apple logo is shown and nothing else is done!

I've already wait for an hour and still nothing ...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back