Contribute
Register

need help to fix some Elcap post installation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z390
CPU
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. Apple
hi there i have freshly installed OS X 10.11 from App Store and have some problems with the system!:confused:
View attachment 154994View attachment 154995
#1.good thing is i have all usb ports functioning but all of them are in usb 2.0 hub
{P.S i have only 4 usb 3.0 ports }
#2.i have followed mr rehabman's DSDT patches Guide+new usb elcap guide and corrected my DSDT as guided,
#3.my BCM4352(same as card which have rehabman ) wifi working but recognized as shown in the picture
View attachment 154998
is that normal?
#4.blutooth not working at all may be need to reinstall latest kext from rehabman!
thanks!
#5. i'm using rehab man's ALC_283 kext and i have mono audio(from headphone) >>this means to get clear sound output of the system i have to slide audio balance to left or right !!!!:|
anyone can help me:)

hi there i have freshly installed OS X 10.11 from App Store and have some problems with the system!:confused:
View attachment 154994View attachment 154995
#1.good thing is i have all usb ports functioning but all of them are in usb 2.0 hub
{P.S i have only 4 usb 3.0 ports }
#2.i have followed mr rehabman's DSDT patches Guide+new usb elcap guide and corrected my DSDT as guided,
#3.my BCM4352(same as card which have rehabman ) wifi working but recognized as shown in the picture
View attachment 154998
is that normal?
#4.blutooth not working at all may be need to reinstall latest kext from rehabman!
thanks!
#5. i'm using rehab man's ALC_283 kext and i have mono audio(from headphone) >>this means to get clear sound output of the system i have to slide audio balance to left or right !!!!:|
anyone can help me:)

Bluetooth requires BrcmPatchRAM2.kext+BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM

For audio, you forgot CodecCommander: https://github.com/RehabMan/EAPD-Codec-Commander

another bad thing i get a kp after sleep :(

ya that's strange no message about details after reboot may i send my system log?

If you use native NVRAM (no EmuVariableUefi-64.efi), you'll get a crash report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back