Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[SUB]​[/SUB]Hi everyone, I'm a student building a hackintosh for the first time to save money for school and I need some help. I followed the installation guide for OSX El Capitan and OSX installed perfectly on my computer, but for some reason I can not use my graphics card after installation after switching the graphics option from onboard graphics to Nvdia -- I've run into some trouble during boot, my screen is now stuck on infinite loop after the Apple icon loads. All I see now is a load icon then my mouse pointer and then back to the load icon again. I am unable to load into my desktop and I'm stumped... please help

I have tried to install a web driver but I get an error message saying my system is not compatible for web drivers. I have also tried to install the alternative web driver for Nvidia but it also doesn't work.

I have installed Multibeast for El Capitan, all the post installation files, Clover Configuration and turned on injecting Nvidia graphics option.

I have tried to toggle the graphics injection option in clover boot on and off and it also doesn't work.

My build is:
CPU - Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5GHZ
Motherboard - Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI with Bios version F6
GPU - Geforce GT 740 SC
Memory - 16GB
I have one monitor which is a wacom Cintiq 22inch that uses DVI display.
I have two SSDs one is Windows 10 and the other i'm using for El Capitan version 10.11.3

I'm fresh out of ideas... if anyone has a solution please help me out, thank you! :crazy:

[SUB]​[/SUB]Hi everyone, I'm a student building a hackintosh for the first time to save money for school and I need some help. I followed the installation guide for OSX El Capitan and OSX installed perfectly on my computer, but for some reason I can not use my graphics card after installation after switching the graphics option from onboard graphics to Nvdia -- I've run into some trouble during boot, my screen is now stuck on infinite loop after the Apple icon loads. All I see now is a load icon then my mouse pointer and then back to the load icon again. I am unable to load into my desktop and I'm stumped... please help

I have tried to install a web driver but I get an error message saying my system is not compatible for web drivers. I have also tried to install the alternative web driver for Nvidia but it also doesn't work.

I have installed Multibeast for El Capitan, all the post installation files, Clover Configuration and turned on injecting Nvidia graphics option.

I have tried to toggle the graphics injection option in clover boot on and off and it also doesn't work.

My build is:
CPU - Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5GHZ
Motherboard - Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI with Bios version F6
GPU - Geforce GT 740 SC
Memory - 16GB
I have one monitor which is a wacom Cintiq 22inch that uses DVI display.
I have two SSDs one is Windows 10 and the other i'm using for El Capitan version 10.11.3

I'm fresh out of ideas... if anyone has a solution please help me out, thank you! :crazy:
[READ ME FIRST!] Graphics Setup & Troubleshooting

It turns out, El Capitan 11.10.3 just needed an updated compatible Graphics card driver. I found two files, and installed one called "WebDriver-346.03.05f01" and "WebDriver-346.03.05f02". Afterwards it worked. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back