Contribute
Register

[NEED HELP] Patching DSDT for disable the discrete graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir thank you for your great support , For your patience everything thing is working except MY ETHERNET i JUST CHANGE capitalize SSDT.aml and use your plist and disable (or not enable DROP_oem) my all cpus core is working means on HW Monitor Just little more guidance about ETHERNET then it is GOOD TO GO else i see one your project nullethernetinjector means can just simply role of dsdt
Thanks sir , I Don't know how to thank you

EDIT :- check my BenchMark score

Make sure you re-extract/re-patch ACPI files per guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

I re-patched it but that not gonna work so i use THIS Guide work like a charm , thanks sir for all of these

Different solutions to different topics.

Using NullEthernet is off-topic in this thread.

Your patched ACPI files have serious problems you should address directly.

Your ACPI/patched is missing some of the SSDTs (SSDT-0.aml, SSDT-1.aml, SSDT-2.aml, SSDT-7.aml). Please read carefully.

We back to topic Now i not tried Sleep patch now after disabling nvidia graphics now my sleep is not working means auto on after sleep , I even tried old DSDT.aml even that was fail so help me about that and my efi/clover folder is last one if you want link than i posted it

Tried everything according to that post like boot flag -gux or intel 8 series patch ( I have intel 8 series usb )
But not tried ""An alternate solution for "instant wake""

Now that to do Tried alternative sol. but the main question it was working when i was used my old config, old dsdt.aml but now what happen, for alternative solution i need
AppleUSBXHCI.kext now can you send me the link because I found patched one so help me about

//OFF TOPIC

AS you can see I have different laptop too so I want to increase brightness as well as other patch but because it is on Yosemite and Broadwell base it hang after some time so I thought just copy paste its ACPI file and then paste on clover>acpi>patched but when I am extracting with my current laptop (a.k.a Alienware ) I got this error Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 11.19.15 AM.png

I know you can help me within a seconds so I didn't open another thread in Yosemite section

// OFF TOPIC 2

Ethernet is working I don't how but this is a prove and I don't use it (ethernet) so I don't think so ALX can cause error
because everyone said don't say Alx I just want for APPstore

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 6.06.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 6.06.53 PM.png
    135 KB · Views: 178
Tried everything according to that post like boot flag -gux or intel 8 series patch ( I have intel 8 series usb )
But not tried ""An alternate solution for "instant wake""

Now that to do Tried alternative sol. but the main question it was working when i was used my old config, old dsdt.aml but now what happen, for alternative solution i need
AppleUSBXHCI.kext now can you send me the link because I found patched one so help me about

You need to patch with the appropriate _PRW patch. Please read the guide carefully.

Patched AppleUSBXHCI.kext is not required, not recommended.

//OFF TOPIC

AS you can see I have different laptop too so I want to increase brightness as well as other patch but because it is on Yosemite and Broadwell base it hang after some time so I thought just copy paste its ACPI file and then paste on clover>acpi>patched but when I am extracting with my current laptop (a.k.a Alienware ) I got this error View attachment 169568

You need to disassemble native ACPI files. Follow the guide carefully.

// OFF TOPIC 2

Ethernet is working I don't how but this is a prove and I don't use it (ethernet) so I don't think so ALX can cause error
because everyone said don't say Alx I just want for APPstore

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...lcomm-atheros-ar816x-ar817x-and-killer-e220x/

You need to patch with the appropriate _PRW patch. Please read the guide carefully.

Patched AppleUSBXHCI.kext is not required, not recommended.

i clicked _prw patch but nothing happen means no change , no apply
I clicked both _prw but noting happen
I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back