Graphics
EVGA GT610 DDR3 2 GB card
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone i have successfully build the hackintosh but i am new to overclocking i have never over clock the processor before i am a total noob in overclocking and voltage control i dont wana over clock real high just need a decent overclock like 4.2 or 4.3 if any one can show me the bios settings and step by step guid how to overclock my i7 3770k i will really appreciate the help thanks in advance my specs are down below and i am running F14 Bios

Intel core i7 3770k
Gigabyte Z77x-UD5h
16 GB corsair 1600 MHZ DDR3 Memory
2 Kingston V300 120 gb SSD for Mavericks/ Windows 7
1 TB seagate barracuda hard drive for songs and backup
Evga GTX 650 TI superclocked 2GB DDR5 Graphic Card
Cx750 Watt PSU
Water Cooler Corsair H80i
Lite on DVD Burner
Corsair Carbide 300r ATX Tower case

everything works Mavericks and windows dual boot in Mavericks sleep doesnt work but i dont care because i dont use sleep option thanks

Hello everyone i have successfully build the hackintosh but i am new to overclocking i have never over clock the processor before i am a total noob in overclocking and voltage control i dont wana over clock real high just need a decent overclock like 4.2 or 4.3 if any one can show me the bios settings and step by step guid how to overclock my i7 3770k i will really appreciate the help thanks in advance my specs are down below and i am running F14 Bios

Intel core i7 3770k
Gigabyte Z77x-UD5h
16 GB corsair 1600 MHZ DDR3 Memory
2 Kingston V300 120 gb SSD for Mavericks/ Windows 7
1 TB seagate barracuda hard drive for songs and backup
Evga GTX 650 TI superclocked 2GB DDR5 Graphic Card
Cx750 Watt PSU
Water Cooler Corsair H80i
Lite on DVD Burner
Corsair Carbide 300r ATX Tower case

everything works Mavericks and windows dual boot in Mavericks sleep doesnt work but i dont care because i dont use sleep option thanks

Sleep should be relatively easy to setup on the Z77X-UD5H on Mavericks - my complete Bios settings are posted on another thread so maybe have a look at them as well as the over clocking link I am just about to post here.

For a good over clocking guide have a look at this

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=45302

To have a look at my Bios settings which work on the Z77X-UD5H Rev 1.0, i7-3770K have a look at this thread post number 3. These screenshots also include my day to day Overclock settings for 4.7ghz - you could use them as a reference maybe as you go through following sin0822's over clocking guide.

Edited to add

I just spotted that you have an optical drive connected - if you want to make Sleep work and it is being problematic, try disconnecting the Optical Drive (they can often cause sleep not to work). When I used to use optical drives I always used Sony Optiarc drives as they seemed to be more compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back