Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello tonymac brothers!, I looked around but found nothing that worked for me, please if someone already posted this, correct me.

So I am having trouble installing Mountain Lion on Intel DH67BL with the latest firmware. Here is my hardware configuration:

Hardware:

Intel DH67BL
2 GB of Ram
128 GB SHDD

In the Bios configuration I have set:

Intel Hyper Threading Technology: Enable
Chipset SATA Mode: AHCI
Execute Disable Bit: Disable
Intel Virtualization Technology: Enable
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enable
Processor C States: Enable

Every single time whenever I am trying to boot on -x -v the screen reads Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,2)/mach_kernel ] 8187616 bytes.

Sometimes like very rarely something about kernel patching appeared and then screen went like white.

If someone could help me on what I am doing wrong, would be awesome! :):D:D:D

Hello tonymac brothers!, I looked around but found nothing that worked for me, please if someone already posted this, correct me.

So I am having trouble installing Mountain Lion on Intel DH67BL with the latest firmware. Here is my hardware configuration:

Hardware:

Intel DH67BL
2 GB of Ram
128 GB SHDD

In the Bios configuration I have set:

Intel Hyper Threading Technology: Enable
Chipset SATA Mode: AHCI
Execute Disable Bit: Disable
Intel Virtualization Technology: Enable
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enable
Processor C States: Enable

Every single time whenever I am trying to boot on -x -v the screen reads Read HFS+ file: [hd(1,2)/mach_kernel ] 8187616 bytes.

Sometimes like very rarely something about kernel patching appeared and then screen went like white.

If someone could help me on what I am doing wrong, would be awesome! :):D:D:D

You should check out my guide. It will work for your DH67BL. As far as BIOS settings, try setting defaults -- I do not recall having any trouble booting Unibeast USB without any flags.

Link to guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-dh67gd-core-i7-2600k-hd3000-ml-10-8-2-a.html

You didn't mention what CPU you have (you should fill out your profile properly -- '8' is not a CPU), but I've heard that CPUs with VT-d (virtualization for directed I/O) need to disable it. My CPU was a 'K' so it doesn't have that feature.

Also, you have (unspecified) nvidia graphics so things might be slightly different for you, especially getting graphics to work... You might try getting things rolling using only onboard graphics.

You should check out my guide. It will work for your DH67BL. As far as BIOS settings, try setting defaults -- I do not recall having any trouble booting Unibeast USB without any flags.

Link to guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-dh67gd-core-i7-2600k-hd3000-ml-10-8-2-a.html

You didn't mention what CPU you have (you should fill out your profile properly -- '8' is not a CPU), but I've heard that CPUs with VT-d (virtualization for directed I/O) need to disable it. My CPU was a 'K' so it doesn't have that feature.

Also, you have (unspecified) nvidia graphics so things might be slightly different for you, especially getting graphics to work... You might try getting things rolling using only onboard graphics.

Hello RehabMan, I was actually following your guide!!! lol!:lol::lol: xD as far as I know it is a i7 running 3.5Ghz and on that build I dont have any graphic card, I am using the internal card. (Its my little brothers computer) I am going to try with a different usb and with the virtualization for directed disabled and post any progress!

I finally could install mountain lion and it is running smoothly, everything works but the sleep. It goes to sleep but it doesnt wake up and you can hear fans still spinning, I read that it is due to a ps2 port problem but the motherboard doesnt have it. Does any one knows how to fix the sleep in this particular motherboard?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I finally could install mountain lion and it is running smoothly, everything works but the sleep. It goes to sleep but it doesnt wake up and you can hear fans still spinning, I read that it is due to a ps2 port problem but the motherboard doesnt have it. Does any one knows how to fix the sleep in this particular motherboard?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Did you follow my guide including patching your DSDT with my patches??

If it is the same problem, eventually it will go to sleep (maybe 2-3 minutes later). My patch makes it go to sleep right away... And yes, the code in DSDT does seem to be attempting to talk to a non-existant or at least non-functioning PS/2 port (more technically i8042-compatible keyboard controller [KBC]).

I patched it, i will re do it again and see if it works

hi,

you able to install mountain lion on your configuration. if you did, can you share me your boardboard configuratio and multibeast setup details. i am trying to install this on i5 2500k + intel dh67bl am getting into kernel panice mode. not able to boot beyone boot screen. and not able read backtrace since it automatically restarts the system. i followed the rehabman guide but that didn't work.

hi

i followed your guide for install mountain lion on dh67bl+corei5 2500k its not booting after installation, autorestart. goes into kernel panic.. any suggestion on solveing issue.

any specific mother congfiguration for core i5 2500k

yep, that's one i followed to install mountain lion.

kp screen is very hard to get since it automatically restarts.. to i tried with some change in bios when i select 1 "active processor cores" in bios it hold the screen and display the message . i have attached the screen shots any suggestions.

dropssdt is set to yes.

Attachments

• IMG_20140115_220955.jpg
    IMG_20140115_220955.jpg
    996.2 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_20140115_221704.jpg
    IMG_20140115_221704.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 214
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back