Contribute
Register

Need Help Installing with i9 9900k and Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone help me to fix the problem with intrl graphic card?
thanks

Try this:
Format the disk USING WINDOWS via the the tool which Microsoft provides us. I have to mention that you should not do this by just pressing the right click on the drive and format.

2:From the clover configuration, instal everything which it is relating with apfs either driver bios 64t or uefi 64. Additionally, install the hfs plus64+.
3 In the disk utility, first press "view all" in slide bar the select the whole disk and not the partition. Then, you have to erase the disk as hfs and rename it with whatever name, you want.

I believe that following the above steps, it will help you to overcome this. I have done this twice with success.

On the other hand, I would like someone to help me how I could the gpu can be recognised from the os.
Additionally, sometimes, I noticed that when I have filled my password in order to log in, it is freezing without proviknh kernel panic. I can not find the reason why it is doing this and the shut down doesn't work.

Did you manage to get shutdown/sleep working?

Hi ,

i'm new to hackintoshing and trying to use the same MB. Please , can you tell me if you had any problem with lan or audio? or any other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back