HP Pavilion dv6 6121tx
CPU
Intel Core i7 2630QM
Graphics
Intel HD 3000 Graphics + ATI Radeon 6770M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have currently installed OS X 10.10.5 and its working fine. But i require to update the OS to the latest EL Capitan. I have DSDT and kexts for network, audio and its working properly for 10.10.5. I am using chameleon as boot loader. I need the guide how to install OS X 10.11 with the Clover bootloader. I have followed the multibeast method in the Desktop and it works. Installation part i am aware.
Help me with the Clover bootloader. How to know Legacy or UEFI, El capitan i cant access system so how can i disable SIP, Will the old DSDT and smbios will work, How to create bootable USB installation for EL capitan, And how to install bootloader and post installations.

I have currently installed OS X 10.10.5 and its working fine. But i require to update the OS to the latest EL Capitan. I have DSDT and kexts for network, audio and its working properly for 10.10.5. I am using chameleon as boot loader. I need the guide how to install OS X 10.11 with the Clover bootloader. I have followed the multibeast method in the Desktop and it works. Installation part i am aware.
Help me with the Clover bootloader. How to know Legacy or UEFI, El capitan i cant access system so how can i disable SIP, Will the old DSDT and smbios will work, How to create bootable USB installation for EL capitan, And how to install bootloader and post installations.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back