Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
macbook pro
CPU
macbook pro
Graphics
macbook pro
After configuring BIOS when I try to install the OS it does not install when I use the normal install it goes up to 20% and freezes. and when I type command -x -v GraphicsEnabler=0 IGPEnabler=Yes Darkwake=0 PCIRootUID=0 it does not work and get following image (along side with other command lines I tried)

These are my specs:

CPU
Intel I7 4790k

Motherboard
Asus Z97 Pro

RAM
Fury black 16 GB

GPU
EVGA GTX 980 superclocked acx 2.0 (2-way sli)

Case
Fractal arc midi R2

Storage
ADATA SSD Premier Pro SP900 128gb

PSU
Evga supernova 850W G2

Display(s)
BenQ XL2411

Cooling
Be Quiet! Shadow rock 2

Keyboard
WASD cherry mx brown switches mechanical

Mouse
Steel series Sensei

How do I fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:
After configuring BIOS when I try to install the OS it does not install when I use the normal install it goes up to 20% and freezes. and when I type command -x -v GraphicsEnabler=0 IGPEnabler=Yes Darkwake=0 PCIRootUID=0 it does not work and get following image (along side with other command lines I tried)

These are my specs:

CPU
Intel I7 4790k

Motherboard
Asus Z97 Pro

RAM
Fury black 16 GB

GPU
EVGA GTX 980 superclocked acx 2.0 (2-way sli)

Case
Fractal arc midi R2

Storage
ADATA SSD Premier Pro SP900 128gb

PSU
Evga supernova 850W G2

Display(s)
BenQ XL2411

Cooling
Be Quiet! Shadow rock 2

Keyboard
WASD cherry mx brown switches mechanical

Mouse
Steel series Sensei

How do I fix this?

Try the following flags to boot your Unibeast Yosemite USB Installer

- v -x -f nv_disable=1

If the Boot Screen freezes, take a legible photo and upload the image as you have done.

I suggested nv_disable=1 flag because you have a PCIE nVidia Graphic card and you have not yet installed the Webdriver for that. Because of that the video card cannot have proper Video acceleration and boot screen can freeze as shown in the uploaded image.

The above conclusion assumes you have chosen PCIE [PEG]as the Initial Display in BIOS Setup.

Please add your Hardware Specifications listed above to the Profile accessed from top RIGHT of this page and navigated to Basic Information >System [Your Motherboard & Bios version] and other options listed there. This will ensure readers can access your Hardware specs through out the thread without having to come back to this page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back